Canadean's "Holidaybreak Limited: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Holidaybreak Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Holidaybreak Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Holidaybreak Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Holidaybreak Limited (Holidaybreak) is an education, leisure and activity travel company in the UK. It offers hotel short breaks, mobile-home and camping holidays on sites. In addition, the company offers educational and activity trips along with adventure and activity holidays. Holidaybreak offers adventure holidays in more than 130 destinations worldwide. Holidaybreak provides residential, outdoor, adventure and educational tours for more than 4,600 schools in the UK. It also operates Weekendjeweg.nl, Hotelletje.nl, Bungalows.nl and Nachtjeweg.nl online sites in the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Holidaybreak operates through its subsidiaries across the UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company operates as a subsidiary of Cox and Kings. Holidaybreak is headquartered at Northwich, Cheshire, the UK.