Hydro One Inc. (Hydro One) is an electric utility company. The company transmits and distributes electricity through low-voltage distribution system and high-voltage networks. It operates on transmission system projects that transmit electricity from hydroelectric, wind, solar, nuclear and coal-burning generators to the local distribution companies. Hydro One also offers telecommunication services. The company has presence in Nipigon, Orleans, Clarington, and others. It operates through various subsidiaries including Hydro One Networks Inc., Hydro One Brampton Networks Inc, Hydro One Telecom Inc. and Hydro One Remote Communities Inc. Hydro One is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Hydro One Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 23, 2014: Hydro One invests $25 million to upgrade transmission line between Lambton and Longwood
Jul 26, 2014: Bruce A update
Jul 02, 2014: Hydro One enters into Settlement Discussions in support of its 2015/2016 Transmission Rate Application
Feb 26, 2014: Hydro One Announces Executive Change
Nov 14, 2012: Hydro One Releases 2012 Third Quarter Financial Results (US GAAP)
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hydro One Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Hydro One Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Hydro One Inc. - Key Information
Hydro One Inc. - Overview
Hydro One Inc. - Key Employees
Hydro One Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Hydro One Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Hydro One Inc. - Major Products and Services
Hydro One Inc. - History
Hydro One Inc. - Company Statement
Hydro One Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Hydro One Inc. - Business Description
Hydro One Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Hydro One Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hydro One Inc. - Strengths
Hydro One Inc. - Weaknesses
Hydro One Inc. - Opportunities
Hydro One Inc. - Threats
Hydro One Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Hydro One Inc., Key Information
Hydro One Inc., Major Products and Services
Hydro One Inc., History
Hydro One Inc., Key Employees
Hydro One Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Hydro One Inc., Key Operational Heads
Hydro One Inc., Other Locations
Hydro One Inc., Subsidiaries
Hydro One Inc., Key Competitors
Hydro One Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures