Iberdrola USA, Inc (Iberdrola) is an energy service company, based in the US. The company distributes and markets electricity and natural gas. It provides its products and services to more than three million customers in two states. The company’s Central Maine Power Company delivers electricity to 596,000 customers in central and southern Maine. Its New York State Electric & Gas Corporation delivers electricity to 871,000 customers and natural gas to 256,000 across more than 40% of upstate New York. The company’s Rochester Gas and Electric Corporation provide electricity to 359,000 and natural gas energy to 296,000 residents and businesses in a nine-county region centering around the city of Rochester in upstate New York. Iberdrola is headquartered in New Gloucester, Maine, the US.
Iberdrola USA, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 19, 2014: Iberdrola USA Networks Earns ISO 9001:2008 Certification
Aug 05, 2014: UIL Purchases $20 Million LNG Facility
Jul 29, 2014: Two Iberdrola USA Companies among Nation's Most Trusted Utilities
Jan 16, 2014: Iberdrola USA names new members to Board of Directors and Chief Corporate Officer for U.S. operations
Sep 14, 2012: Burns & McDonnell Wins Contract From Iberdrola To Provide On-site Facility Review Of Critical Electrical Transmission And Distribution Infrastructure
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Iberdrola USA, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Iberdrola USA, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Key Information
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Overview
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Key Employees
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - History
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Company Statement
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Business Description
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Strengths
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Weaknesses
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Opportunities
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Threats
Iberdrola USA, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Iberdrola USA, Inc., Key Information
Iberdrola USA, Inc., Major Products and Services
Iberdrola USA, Inc., History
Iberdrola USA, Inc., Key Employees
Iberdrola USA, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Iberdrola USA, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Iberdrola USA, Inc., Other Locations
Iberdrola USA, Inc., Subsidiaries
Iberdrola USA, Inc., Key Competitors
Iberdrola USA, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures