Canadean's "IKEA Group: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "IKEA Group" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IKEA Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "IKEA Group"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
1 IKEA Group
2 IKEA Group - Key Employees
3 IKEA Group - Major Products and Services
4 IKEA Group - History
5 IKEA Group - Company Statement
6 IKEA Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 IKEA Group - Head Office
6.2 IKEA Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7 IKEA Group - Business Analysis
7.1 IKEA Group - Company Overview
7.2 IKEA Group - Business Description
8 IKEA Group - SWOT Analysis
8.1 IKEA Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 IKEA Group - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Strong Top Line Performance
8.2.2 Strength - Cross-Channel Strategy
8.2.3 Strength - Efficient Distribution and Sourcing Network
8.2.4 Strength - Broad Product Assortment
8.3 IKEA Group - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographic Concentration of Revenue
8.3.2 Weaknesses - Product Recalls
8.4 IKEA Group - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Emerging Markets Provide Opportunity for Growth
8.4.2 Opportunities - New Outlets Drive Growth
8.4.3 Opportunities - Emerging Swedish Retail Market
8.4.4 Opportunities - Private Labels Gaining Momentum
8.5 IKEA Group - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Highly Competitive Market
8.5.2 Threats - Shortage of Skilled Labor
8.5.3 Threats - Economic Instability of EU Nations
8.5.4 Threats - Growth Challenges in India
9 IKEA Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
9.1 IKEA Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
10 IKEA Group - Recent Developments
11.2 IKEA Group - Ratio Definitions
List Of Tables
Table 1: IKEA Group - Key Employees
Table 2: IKEA Group - Major Products and Services
Table 3: IKEA Group - History
Table 4: IKEA Group - Subsidiaries
List Of Figures