IndianOil R&D Centre (IndianOil R&D) is a research center. The center conducts research and development activities to support the IndianOil Group refineries. It has developed technologies and catalysts such as diesel hydrotreater technology, light naphtha isomerization technology, indmax technology, oilivorous-s bio-remediation technology, diesel hydro desulphurisation catalyst, IndVi catalyst, and adsorbent-based deep sulphurisation process for gasoline and diesel streams. IndianOil R&D conducts research activities in the areas of pipeline transportation, alternative fuels fuel additives, lubricants, refinery processes, engine testing, and materials sciences and environmental sciences. The company operates as a subsidiary of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited. IndianOil R&D is headquartered in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
IndianOil R&D Centre Key Recent Developments
Feb 13, 2014: IndianOil reports net loss of Rs 961 crore in Q3, 2013-14
Jan 31, 2014: R&D Centre signs agreement with SFU for collaborative research in clean energy
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IndianOil R&D Centre provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of IndianOil R&D Centre and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
IndianOil R&D Centre - Key Information
IndianOil R&D Centre - Overview
IndianOil R&D Centre - Key Employees
IndianOil R&D Centre - Key Employee Biographies
IndianOil R&D Centre - Key Operational Heads
IndianOil R&D Centre - Major Products and Services
IndianOil R&D Centre - History
IndianOil R&D Centre - Company Statement
IndianOil R&D Centre - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
IndianOil R&D Centre - Business Description
IndianOil R&D Centre - Corporate Strategy
IndianOil R&D Centre - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
IndianOil R&D Centre - Strengths
IndianOil R&D Centre - Weaknesses
IndianOil R&D Centre - Opportunities
IndianOil R&D Centre - Threats
IndianOil R&D Centre - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
IndianOil R&D Centre, Key Information
IndianOil R&D Centre, Major Products and Services
IndianOil R&D Centre, History
IndianOil R&D Centre, Key Employees
IndianOil R&D Centre, Key Employee Biographies
IndianOil R&D Centre, Key Operational Heads
IndianOil R&D Centre, Other Locations
IndianOil R&D Centre, Subsidiaries
IndianOil R&D Centre, Key Competitors
IndianOil R&D Centre, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures