Canadeans Indus Dyeing and Manufacturing Co. Limited - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Indus Dyeing and Manufacturing Co. Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Indus Dyeing and Manufacturing Co. Limited along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Indus Dyeing and Manufacturing Co. Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Indus Dyeing and Manufacturing Co. Limited (Indus) is a manufacturer and supplier of textiles. The company offers products such as cotton yarns, melange yarns, slub yarns and organic cotton yarns. It also provides polyester yarns, rayon yarns, tencel yarns, stretch yarns and towel, among others. Indus markets its products under the brands of Derby, Garcia, Top, Jet, New Top, Rugby and Cruiser. The company offers cotton ginning, yarn spinning, wrapped pallet packing, shipping and power generation services. It exports its products to the US, Hong Kong, Japan, Paraguay, Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Honduras. The company operates through its facilities located in Hyderabad, Muzaffargarh and Karachi, Pakistan. Indus is headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan.