Indus Gas Limited (Indus Gas) is an oil and gas company that explores, develops, produces, distributes and markets hydrocarbons. The company has signed contracts with Government of India, Focus Energy Limited and Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. Its focus has been significantly EandP operating experience and currently operates five on-land, offshore oil and gas blocks. The company expertise in various aspects of oil and gas exploration such as drilling, seismic acquisition, cementing, mud logging, drill stem testing, mud engineering, open hole logging, logistics and real time information management. Indus Gas is headquartered in Saint Peter Port, the UK.
Indus Gas Limited Key Recent Developments
Dec 29,2016: Indus Gas Provides Interim Results For Six Month Period Ending 30 September 2016
Sep 27,2016: Indus Gas Reports Full Year Results For The 12 Months To 31 March 2016
May 04,2016: Indus Gas Announces Directorate Change
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Indus Gas Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Indus Gas Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Indus Gas Limited - Key Information
Indus Gas Limited - Overview
Indus Gas Limited - Key Employees
Indus Gas Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Indus Gas Limited - Key Operational Heads
Indus Gas Limited - Major Products and Services
Indus Gas Limited - History
Indus Gas Limited - Company Statement
Indus Gas Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Indus Gas Limited - Business Description
Indus Gas Limited - Corporate Strategy
Indus Gas Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Indus Gas Limited - Strengths
Indus Gas Limited - Weaknesses
Indus Gas Limited - Opportunities
Indus Gas Limited - Threats
Indus Gas Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Indus Gas Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Indus Gas Limited, Key Information
Indus Gas Limited, Key Ratios
Indus Gas Limited, Share Data
Indus Gas Limited, Major Products and Services
Indus Gas Limited, History
Indus Gas Limited, Key Employees
Indus Gas Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Indus Gas Limited, Key Operational Heads
Indus Gas Limited, Other Locations
Indus Gas Limited, Subsidiaries
Indus Gas Limited, Key Competitors
Indus Gas Limited, SWOT Analysis
Indus Gas Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Indus Gas Limited, Annual Ratios
Indus Gas Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Indus Gas Limited, Performance Chart
Indus Gas Limited, Ratio Charts