Industrial NanoTech, Inc. (INT) is a nanotechnology company. The company develops and distributes nanoscience solutions. It offers thermal insulation, corrosion resistance, mold resistance, moisture resistance, UV resistance, chemical resistance, flame resistance, and lead encapsulation. INT’s products include nansulate translucent GP-NSF, nansulate LDX, nansulate deck, nansulate homeprotect clear coat, nansulate, energy protect, nansulate crystal, nansulate translucent PT, nansulate translucent high heat, nansulate EPX and nansulate diamond. The company markets products through the distributors in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Brunei, China, Columbia, France, India, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia and Spain. INT is headquartered in Naples, Florida, the US.
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 14, 2014: Industrial Nanotech, Lands First Major Order from Pemex, Mexico’s State-Owned Oil and Gas Company
Jul 16, 2012: Industrial Nanotech Announces Continuing Increase In Orders For Nansulate Crystal
May 21, 2012: Industrial Nanotech Completes Installation Of Initial Projects With US Manufacturers
May 18, 2012: Industrial Nanotech Wins Contracts For Galp Energia Oil Refinery
Apr 12, 2012: Industrial Nanotech Announces Expansion Of Nansulate Crystal Into China
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Industrial Nanotech, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Industrial Nanotech, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Key Information
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Overview
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Key Employees
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - History
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Company Statement
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Business Description
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Strengths
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Weaknesses
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Opportunities
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Threats
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Industrial Nanotech, Inc., Key Information
Industrial Nanotech, Inc., Major Products and Services
Industrial Nanotech, Inc., History
Industrial Nanotech, Inc., Key Employees
Industrial Nanotech, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Industrial Nanotech, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Industrial Nanotech, Inc., Other Locations
Industrial Nanotech, Inc., Subsidiaries
Industrial Nanotech, Inc., Key Competitors
Industrial Nanotech, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures