InfoLogix, Inc. (InfoLogix) is a mobility solution provider. The company provides services in healthcare and production processes, and advanced RFID and mobility solutions. It provides healthcare solutions, which includes the asset and patient tracking, care team communication, medication management, mobile cart, positive patient ID, wireless network solutions, and enterprise mobility solutions, training and eLearning. InfoLogix serves life sciences and pharmaceutical, hi-tech and electronics, process and chemicals, wholesale distribution, automotive, manufacturing, retail, consumer packaged goods industries. The company operates as an enterprise mobility partner meant for over 1,400 hospitals across North America. It evaluates hospital prerequisites, takes care of the installation, provides the site survey and technical support, hospital training, custom documentation, and network design. The company operates as a subsidiary of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. InfoLogix is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of InfoLogix, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of InfoLogix, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
InfoLogix, Inc. - Key Information
InfoLogix, Inc. - Overview
InfoLogix, Inc. - Key Employees
InfoLogix, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
InfoLogix, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
InfoLogix, Inc. - Major Products and Services
InfoLogix, Inc. - History
InfoLogix, Inc. - Company Statement
InfoLogix, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
InfoLogix, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
InfoLogix, Inc. - Business Description
InfoLogix, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
InfoLogix, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
InfoLogix, Inc. - Strengths
InfoLogix, Inc. - Weaknesses
InfoLogix, Inc. - Opportunities
InfoLogix, Inc. - Threats
InfoLogix, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
InfoLogix, Inc., Key Information
InfoLogix, Inc., Major Products and Services
InfoLogix, Inc., History
InfoLogix, Inc., Key Employees
InfoLogix, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
InfoLogix, Inc., Key Operational Heads
InfoLogix, Inc., Other Locations
InfoLogix, Inc., Subsidiaries
InfoLogix, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
InfoLogix, Inc., Key Competitors
InfoLogix, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures