Integra Group (Integra) is an oilfield service provider. The company explores, develops and produces oil and gas. Its products include mud motors, pumping units, well completion tools, well testing equipment and downhole tools. Integra offers services such as oil and gas equipment rental services, drilling services, bit service, integrated project management, well testing, fishing services, directional drilling, coring, field development planning, monitoring and optimization, onshore and offshore well engineering, drilling rig repair and upgrade, well workover and servicing, coiled tubing services and well cementing, among others. The company has its operational presence in Africa, Middle East, and South America. Integra is headquartered in Moscow, Russian Federation.
Integra Group Key Recent Developments
Apr 16, 2014: Integra Group Reports 2013 Financial Results and 2013 Order Book Update
Dec 10, 2012: Integra Reports Revenue Of US$461 Million For Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012: Integra Reports Revenue Of $295m In H1 2012
Jun 07, 2012: Integra Reports Revenue Of $140.8m In Q1 2012
Apr 18, 2012: Integra Reports Revenue Of $615.8m In 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Integra Group provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Integra Group including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Integra Group - Key Information
Integra Group - Overview
Integra Group - Key Employees
Integra Group - Key Employee Biographies
Integra Group - Key Operational Heads
Integra Group - Major Products and Services
Integra Group - History
Integra Group - Company Statement
Integra Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Integra Group - Business Description
Integra Group - Corporate Strategy
Integra Group - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Integra Group - Strengths
Integra Group - Weaknesses
Integra Group - Opportunities
Integra Group - Threats
Integra Group - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Integra Group - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Integra Group, Key Information
Integra Group, Key Ratios
Integra Group, Share Data
Integra Group, Major Products and Services
Integra Group, History
Integra Group, Key Employees
Integra Group, Key Employee Biographies
Integra Group, Key Operational Heads
Integra Group, Other Locations
Integra Group, Subsidiaries
Integra Group, Key Competitors
Integra Group, SWOT Analysis
Integra Group, Ratios based on current share price
Integra Group, Annual Ratios
Integra Group, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Integra Group, Performance Chart
Integra Group, Ratio Charts