Inter IKEA Systems B.V. (IKEA) is a furnishing products retailer. The company offers home furnishing products. Its products include mattresses, beds, bedroom lighting, bathroom sink cabinets, bathroom taps, kitchen cabinet interiors, kitchen wall panels, sofas and armchairs, TV stands and cabinets, living room textiles and rugs, table lamps, LED lights, ceiling lights clothing storage systems, wall shelves, among others. IKEA offers services such as kitchen planning, furniture recycling, kitchen and bathroom installation, delivery service, among others. The company offers its products to kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and living area. IKEA is headquartered in Delft, The Netherlands.
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. Key Recent Developments
Jul 01, 2014: IKEA Completes Near-Doubling of Maryland's Largest Rooftop Array, on Distribution Center in Perryville, Making It One of the Largest Such Installations in the U.S.
Jan 22, 2014: IKEA double the size and powers-up Colorado’s largest single-use rooftop commercial array on Denver-area store in Cenntenial, CO
Oct 09, 2012: Ikea Plugs-in New Solar Energy System At Distribution Center In Georgia, US
Sep 06, 2012: REC Solar Expands Across Florida With 5 MW Of Solar Projects
Aug 28, 2012: IKEA Plugs-in Solar Panels Installed At Twin Cities Store In Bloomington, Minnesota
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Inter IKEA Systems B.V. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Inter IKEA Systems B.V. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Key Information
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Overview
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Key Employees
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Key Employee Biographies
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Key Operational Heads
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Major Products and Services
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - History
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Company Statement
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Business Description
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Corporate Strategy
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Strengths
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Weaknesses
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Opportunities
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Threats
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Inter IKEA Systems B.V., Key Information
Inter IKEA Systems B.V., Major Products and Services
Inter IKEA Systems B.V., History
Inter IKEA Systems B.V., Key Employees
Inter IKEA Systems B.V., Key Employee Biographies
Inter IKEA Systems B.V., Key Operational Heads
Inter IKEA Systems B.V., Other Locations
Inter IKEA Systems B.V., Subsidiaries
Inter IKEA Systems B.V., Key Competitors
Inter IKEA Systems B.V., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures