Isagro SpA (Isagro) is a chemical company that provides agro pharmaceuticals products for crop protection. The company conducts research, develops, produces and markets proprietary agricultural pharmaceuticals including fungicides, insecticides, pheromones, biostimulants and biological fungicides. Its insecticides are agrochemicals used to control insects. Isagro's pheromones are chemical agents that reproduce the substances emitted by female insects during the mating season. The company's biostimulants re-balance stimulate the metabolic and enzymatic processes of plants. It also provides research and development of proprietary products. The company markets its products through its network of distributors in domestic and international markets. Isagro is headquartered in Milano, Italy.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Isagro SpA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Isagro SpA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Isagro SpA - Key Information
Isagro SpA - Overview
Isagro SpA - Key Employees
Isagro SpA - Key Employee Biographies
Isagro SpA - Key Operational Heads
Isagro SpA - Major Products and Services
Isagro SpA - History
Isagro SpA - Company Statement
Isagro SpA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Isagro SpA - Business Description
Isagro SpA - Corporate Strategy
Isagro SpA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Isagro SpA - Strengths
Isagro SpA - Weaknesses
Isagro SpA - Opportunities
Isagro SpA - Threats
Isagro SpA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Isagro SpA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Isagro SpA, Key Information
Isagro SpA, Key Ratios
Isagro SpA, Share Data
Isagro SpA, Major Products and Services
Isagro SpA, History
Isagro SpA, Key Employees
Isagro SpA, Key Employee Biographies
Isagro SpA, Key Operational Heads
Isagro SpA, Other Locations
Isagro SpA, Subsidiaries
Isagro SpA, Key Competitors
Isagro SpA, SWOT Analysis
Isagro SpA, Ratios based on current share price
Isagro SpA, Annual Ratios
Isagro SpA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Isagro SpA, Performance Chart
Isagro SpA, Ratio Charts