Canadean's "Jadranka dd: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jadranka dd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jadranka dd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jadranka dd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jadranka d.d. (Jadranka) operates luxury hotels, villas and camping sites in Croatia. The company owns four and five star hotels under the brands of Aurora, Vespera, Bellevue, Helios, Punta and Alhambra. Its hotels provide various meeting rooms, bar, spa, sports activities, boutique and wedding preparations, among others. It also operates Villas including Diana, Kredo, Augusta and Hortensia. Additionally, it provides camping services at various sites including Slatina, Cikat, Bijar and Baldarin. Furthermore, it has presence in retail sector through a chain of supermarkets and retail stores. The company also offers charter and sailing programs through its unit, Jadranka Yachting. Jadranka is headquartered in Mali Losinj, Croatia.