Canadean's "Jumeirah Group: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jumeirah Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jumeirah Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jumeirah Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jumeirah Group (Jumeirah) operates and manages luxury hotels and resorts worldwide. The company's portfolio of properties includes luxury hotels and resorts, spas, restaurants, themed amusement parks, serviced apartments and residences. It manages luxury hotels and resorts across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. The company also operates restaurants under various brands such as Noodle House, Urbano, Ivy, Rivington Grill, Bytes, AllFreshCo, Sana Bonta, Flaming Revolution and Rice+Spice. It is also involved in the development of projects in the UAE, Kuwait, China, Jordan, Qatar, Russia, Egypt, Morocco, Indonesia, India and Oman. The company operates as a subsidiary of Dubai Holding. Jumeirah is headquartered in Dubai.