Canadean's "Kenra Professional, LLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kenra Professional, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kenra Professional, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kenra Professional, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kenra Professional, LLC (Kenra) is a professional hair care company involved in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of hair-care products. The company's product portfolio includes shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products and hair sprays. It offers shampoos for various purposes such as, increasing hair volume, maintaining moisture, hair repair, color protection and specialty treatments. The company offers its conditioners for color maintenance, daily provision, and moisturizing. It also offers styling gels, creams, foam, mousse, wax, hair sprays, nourishing masque, re-constructor, and hair color. The company markets its products under the KENRA brand. Its products are available through a network of fine salons, across the US and Canada. Kenra is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.
Table Of Contents
1 Kenra Professional, LLC
2 Kenra Professional, LLC - Key Employees
3 Kenra Professional, LLC - Major Products and Services
4 Kenra Professional, LLC - History
5 Kenra Professional, LLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Kenra Professional, LLC - Head Office
6 Kenra Professional, LLC - Business Analysis
6.1 Kenra Professional, LLC - Company Overview
6.2 Kenra Professional, LLC - Business Description
7 Kenra Professional, LLC - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Kenra Professional, LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Kenra Professional, LLC - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strategic Relationship with Salons
7.2.2 Strength - Focus on Quality
7.2.3 Strength - Comprehensive Portfolio
7.3 Kenra Professional, LLC - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographic Concentration
7.4 Kenra Professional, LLC - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Growing Hair Care product market in the US
7.4.2 Opportunities - Increase in Consumer Spending in the US
7.4.3 Opportunities - New Product Launches
7.5 Kenra Professional, LLC - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Rising Counterfeit Goods Market
7.5.2 Threats - Rising Labor Costs in the US
7.5.3 Threats - Stringent Regulations for the Cosmetic Industry
List Of Tables
Table 1: Kenra Professional, LLC - Key Employees
Table 2: Kenra Professional, LLC - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Kenra Professional, LLC - History
List Of Figures