Canadean's "KF Group: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KF Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "KF Group" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "KF Group"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
KF Group (KF) is a federation of consumer cooperative societies that undertakes grocery retailing. It operates group-owned stores, including supermarkets, hypermarkets and food stores under the banners Coop Konsum, Coop Extra, Coop Nara, Coop Forum and Coop Bygg. These stores offers a wide range of products such as baked foods, dairy items, daily grocery products, household items, pharmaceuticals, seafood and other related products. In addition to national brands, it markets under private labels such as Coop Anglamark, Coop, Coop Prima and X-tra. The company through its subsidiaries also operates in other businesses such as real estate, finance and media. KF is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.