Kid Brands, Inc., (Kid Brands), is an infant and juvenile consumer products designer. The company’s infant and juvenile product collection includes infant bedding and accessories, bath toys and accessories, related nursery accessories and decor, nursery appliances, food preparation and diaper bags developmental toys, feeding items, baby comforting products and other nursery accessories under its trademark of Sassy and Kids Line. Kids Brands products are dispensed through mass market, specialty, food, drug, baby super stores, and independent and e-commerce retailers worldwide. The company operates in the US, Europe, Canada and Australia. The company’s operating business is composed of four wholly owned subsidiaries: Kids Line, LLC; LaJobi, Inc.; Sassy, Inc.; and CoCaLo, Inc. Kid Brands is headquartered in Rutherford, New Jersey, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kid Brands, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Kid Brands, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Kid Brands, Inc. - Key Information
Kid Brands, Inc. - Overview
Kid Brands, Inc. - Key Employees
Kid Brands, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Kid Brands, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Kid Brands, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Kid Brands, Inc. - History
Kid Brands, Inc. - Company Statement
Kid Brands, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Kid Brands, Inc. - Business Description
Kid Brands, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Kid Brands, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kid Brands, Inc. - Strengths
Kid Brands, Inc. - Weaknesses
Kid Brands, Inc. - Opportunities
Kid Brands, Inc. - Threats
Kid Brands, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Kid Brands, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Kid Brands, Inc., Key Information
Kid Brands, Inc., Key Ratios
Kid Brands, Inc., Share Data
Kid Brands, Inc., Major Products and Services
Kid Brands, Inc., History
Kid Brands, Inc., Key Employees
Kid Brands, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Kid Brands, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Kid Brands, Inc., Other Locations
Kid Brands, Inc., Subsidiaries
Kid Brands, Inc., Key Competitors
Kid Brands, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Kid Brands, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Kid Brands, Inc., Annual Ratios
Kid Brands, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Kid Brands, Inc., Performance Chart
Kid Brands, Inc., Ratio Charts