Canadean's "Koninklijke Ahold N.V. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Koninklijke Ahold N.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Koninklijke Ahold N.V." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Koninklijke Ahold N.V."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Koninklijke Ahold N.V. (Ahold) is a retailer of food and non-food categories, based in the Netherlands. Its product portfolio includes eatables, health and beauty care products, general merchandise, drugs, and wine and liquor, which are available under both national and private labels. The company serves more than 70 million customers through its various store formats including supermarkets, convenience store, specialty stores, gasoline stations, compact hypers, pick-up-points, online food and online non-food delivery. Geographically, the company operates in the Netherlands and Czech Republic, and the US. Besides selling merchandize in-store, the company manages online stores. Ahold is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.