Lincolnway Energy, LLC (Lincolnway Energy) is a clean renewable energy company. The company produces and markets ethanol and related products. Its products include ethanol, distillers grain, corn oil and CO2. Lincolnway Energy produces ethanol from corn using fermentation, chemical processing and distillation processes. The company’s distillers dry grains are used as livestock and animal feed for dairy and beef cattle, swine, poultry and aquaculture. The company offers corn oil for biodiesel industry to produce ASTM biodiesel. Its CO2 is used in manufacturing of carbonated beverages, process meat and dry ice, and paper mills. The company exports its product to China, Mexico, Canada, Spain and Vietnam. Lincolnway Energy is headquartered in Nevada, Iowa, the US.
Lincolnway Energy, LLC Key Recent Developments
Jul 16, 2014: Lincolnway Energy announces Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Results
Jul 16, 2014: Lincolnway Energy Announces Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Results
Apr 23, 2014: Lincolnway Energy Announces Financial Results For Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014
Nov 13, 2012: Lincolnway Energy Appoints Kim Supercynski As CEO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lincolnway Energy, LLC provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Lincolnway Energy, LLC and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Key Information
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Overview
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Key Employees
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Key Employee Biographies
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Key Operational Heads
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Major Products and Services
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - History
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Company Statement
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Business Description
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Corporate Strategy
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Strengths
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Weaknesses
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Opportunities
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Threats
Lincolnway Energy, LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Lincolnway Energy, LLC, Key Information
Lincolnway Energy, LLC, Major Products and Services
Lincolnway Energy, LLC, History
Lincolnway Energy, LLC, Key Employees
Lincolnway Energy, LLC, Key Employee Biographies
Lincolnway Energy, LLC, Key Operational Heads
Lincolnway Energy, LLC, Other Locations
Lincolnway Energy, LLC, Subsidiaries
Lincolnway Energy, LLC, Key Competitors
Lincolnway Energy, LLC, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures