Logan International Inc. (Logan), formerly Logan International is an oil and gas service company that manufactures and sells tools used in drilling and production activities. The company offers tools such as oil tools, completion and production tools and rental tools. Its oil tools include fishing tools, accessory tools, drilling, milling and cutting tools, repair and remedial tools, wireline equipment, super abrasives, power swivels, among others. Logan’s super abrasives include PDC cutters, PDC and MSC inserts, and thrust and radial bearings. The company offers tools for stroking, retrieving, and remedial tools, and power swivels. It operates several offices in the US. Logan is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Logan International Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 15, 2016: Logan International Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results
May 16, 2016: Logan International Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Mar 30, 2016: Logan International Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2015 Results
Dec 16, 2015: Logan International Announces Amendments To Its Credit Agreement
Nov 13, 2015: Logan International Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Logan International Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Logan International Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Logan International Inc. - Key Information
Logan International Inc. - Overview
Logan International Inc. - Key Employees
Logan International Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Logan International Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Logan International Inc. - Major Products and Services
Logan International Inc. - History
Logan International Inc. - Company Statement
Logan International Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Logan International Inc. - Business Description
Logan International Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Logan International Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Logan International Inc. - Strengths
Logan International Inc. - Weaknesses
Logan International Inc. - Opportunities
Logan International Inc. - Threats
Logan International Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Logan International Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Logan International Inc., Key Information
Logan International Inc., Key Ratios
Logan International Inc., Share Data
Logan International Inc., Major Products and Services
Logan International Inc., History
Logan International Inc., Key Employees
Logan International Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Logan International Inc., Key Operational Heads
Logan International Inc., Other Locations
Logan International Inc., Subsidiaries
Logan International Inc., Key Competitors
Logan International Inc., SWOT Analysis
Logan International Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Logan International Inc., Annual Ratios
Logan International Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Logan International Inc., Performance Chart
Logan International Inc., Ratio Charts