Canadean's "LuLu Group International: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "LuLu Group International"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "LuLu Group International" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "LuLu Group International"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
LuLu Group International (LuLu) is a diversified company with presence in retailing, manufacturing, importing, exporting and wholesaling. Through its flagship business, retailing, it operates hypermarkets, supermarkets and department stores, primarily under the LuLu banner. The company's retail chains serve over 500,000 customers, every day offering broad assortment of food and non-food products. In addition, it constructs, manages and operates shopping malls. The company also manufactures, imports, exports, wholesales and distributes several consumer products. The company also offers services such as gift vouchers, deals and discounts, loyalty card, gift card, travel and tourism, shipping, and education. LuLu has operations in 31 countries. The company is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.