Canadean's "Marston's PLC : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Marston's PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Marston's PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Marston's PLC"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Marston's PLC (Marston's) is involved in brewing and pub retailing business in the UK. The company principally offers beers, ciders, wines and spirits alongside providing food and gaming services across its pubs and restaurants. The company produces beers under Marston's, Banks's, Jennings, Ringwood, Wychwood, Brakspear and Mansfield brands, among others. Marton's operates over 1,700 tenanted, leased, franchise and managed pubs and bars situated across local communities of England and Wales. It operates five breweries in the UK. Marston's markets its products through its own managed pubs, retailers and supermarkets across the UK. Marston's is headquartered in Wolverhampton, the UK.