Medtrode Inc. (Medtrode) is a medical device company. The company develops neuromodulation therapy for cognitive and remembrance disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Its products include neuromodulation electrodes, implantable pulse generator and remote programming platform. The company performs matchless solution through its proprietary neuromodulation tools and method to control the behavior of a marked brain region by adaptively pacing neurons, therefore restoring activity of the affected neuronal trails. Medtrode develops electrodes for neuromodulation applications in the deep brain and in cortical regions; implantable pulse initiators; clinical status solution for dual tuned coil applications; and remote programming platforms. The company also designs and produces MRI imaging products and solutions for investigation organizations, hospitals, and drug discovery industries. Its services include modeling, structural design, material selection, prototyping, verification, characterization and the small quantity fabrication. The company's partners include National Research Council Integrated Manufacturing Technologies Institute, CIRFE, MIAMI, Robarts Research Institute, Lawson Health Research Institute/London Health Sciences Centre and other Canadian, the US and European institutions. Medtrode is headquartered in London, Ontario, Canada.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Medtrode Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Medtrode Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Medtrode Inc. - Key Information
Medtrode Inc. - Overview
Medtrode Inc. - Key Employees
Medtrode Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Medtrode Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Medtrode Inc. - Major Products and Services
Medtrode Inc. - History
Medtrode Inc. - Company Statement
Medtrode Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Medtrode Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Medtrode Inc. - Business Description
Medtrode Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Medtrode Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Medtrode Inc. - Strengths
Medtrode Inc. - Weaknesses
Medtrode Inc. - Opportunities
Medtrode Inc. - Threats
Medtrode Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Medtrode Inc., Key Information
Medtrode Inc., Major Products and Services
Medtrode Inc., History
Medtrode Inc., Key Employees
Medtrode Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Medtrode Inc., Key Operational Heads
Medtrode Inc., Other Locations
Medtrode Inc., Subsidiaries
Medtrode Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Medtrode Inc., Key Competitors
Medtrode Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures