Modesto Irrigation District (MID) is an irrigation company. Its service segments include power utility business dealing with acquisition, generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity and irrigation services. Its products are operation of reservoir dams such as Don Pedro Reservoir (New Don Pedro Dam) - 2,030,000 acre feet, Modesto Reservoir (Modesto Dam) - 29,000 acre feet, and La Grange Reservoir (La Grange Dam) - 500 acre feet. MID markets its products through Don Pedro Powerhouse - Electricity Generation, McClure Generation Station - Electricity Generation, Ripon Generation Station - Electricity Generation, Woodland Generation Stations - Electricity Generation, Stone Drop Generation Station - Electricity Generation, New Hogan Powerhouse - Electricity Generation, and Modesto Regional Water Treatment Plant - Water Treatment. It markets its products in irrigation and drinking water, and electrical service to customers based in the US and the district supplies irrigation water to 3,100 agricultural customers, electrical service to over 110,000 customers, and drinking water to the city of Modesto. MID is headquartered at Modesto in California, the US.
Modesto Irrigation District Key Recent Developments
Oct 30, 2012: MID, K Road And SunPower Announce Completion Of 25 MW McHenry Solar Plant In Modesto, California
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Modesto Irrigation District provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Modesto Irrigation District and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Modesto Irrigation District - Key Information
Modesto Irrigation District - Overview
Modesto Irrigation District - Key Employees
Modesto Irrigation District - Key Employee Biographies
Modesto Irrigation District - Key Operational Heads
Modesto Irrigation District - Major Products and Services
Modesto Irrigation District - History
Modesto Irrigation District - Company Statement
Modesto Irrigation District - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Modesto Irrigation District - Business Description
Modesto Irrigation District - Corporate Strategy
Modesto Irrigation District - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Modesto Irrigation District - Strengths
Modesto Irrigation District - Weaknesses
Modesto Irrigation District - Opportunities
Modesto Irrigation District - Threats
Modesto Irrigation District - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Modesto Irrigation District, Key Information
Modesto Irrigation District, Major Products and Services
Modesto Irrigation District, History
Modesto Irrigation District, Key Employees
Modesto Irrigation District, Key Employee Biographies
Modesto Irrigation District, Key Operational Heads
Modesto Irrigation District, Other Locations
Modesto Irrigation District, Subsidiaries
Modesto Irrigation District, Key Competitors
Modesto Irrigation District, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures