Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Modine Manufacturing Company (Modine) is a provider of thermal management solutions. The company designs, engineers, tests, and manufactures heat transfer products. Its product line includes radiators and radiator cores, charge air coolers, condensers, oil coolers, heat-transfer modules and assemblies, exhaust gas recirculation coolers, and heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment. The company’s caters its products to automobile, truck, bus, and specialty vehicle original equipment manufacturers (OEMs); agricultural, industrial and construction equipment OEMs; heating and cooling OEMs; construction architects and contractors; and wholesalers of heating equipment. The company has presence in countries across North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa regions. Modine is headquartered in Racine, Wisconsin, the US.
Modine Manufacturing Company Key Recent Developments
Mar 31,2017: Modine Introduces new Geothermal unit
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Modine Manufacturing Company - Key Facts 6
Modine Manufacturing Company - Key Employees 7
Modine Manufacturing Company - Key Employee Biographies 8
Modine Manufacturing Company - Major Products and Services 9
Modine Manufacturing Company - History 10
Modine Manufacturing Company - Company Statement 15
Modine Manufacturing Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 20
Modine Manufacturing Company - Business Description 20
Business Description - Asia 20
Asia - Overview 20
Asia - Financials 20
Business Description - Building HVAC 20
Building HVAC - Overview 20
Building HVAC - Financials 20
Business Description - Commercial and Industrial Solutions 21
Commercial and Industrial Solutions - Overview 21
Commercial and Industrial Solutions - Financials 21
Business Description - Europe 21
Europe - Overview 21
Europe - Financials 21
Business Description - The Americas 21
The Americas - Overview 21
The Americas - Financials 21
Modine Manufacturing Company - Corporate Strategy 22
Modine Manufacturing Company - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Modine Manufacturing Company - Strengths 23
Modine Manufacturing Company - Weaknesses 24
Modine Manufacturing Company - Opportunities 25
Modine Manufacturing Company - Threats 26
Modine Manufacturing Company - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Modine Manufacturing Company, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 36
Mar 31, 2017: Modine Introduces new Geothermal unit 36
Section 5 – Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Tables
Modine Manufacturing Company, Key Facts 6
Modine Manufacturing Company, Key Employees 7
Modine Manufacturing Company, Key Employee Biographies 8
Modine Manufacturing Company, Major Products and Services 9
Modine Manufacturing Company, History 10
Modine Manufacturing Company, Other Locations 17
Modine Manufacturing Company, Subsidiaries 18
Modine Manufacturing Company, Key Competitors 27
Modine Manufacturing Company, Ratios based on current share price 28
Modine Manufacturing Company, Annual Ratios 29
Modine Manufacturing Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Modine Manufacturing Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Modine Manufacturing Company, Interim Ratios 33
Modine Manufacturing Company, Recent Deals Summary 35
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List of Figures
Modine Manufacturing Company, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 32
Modine Manufacturing Company, Ratio Charts 34