Canadean's "National Beef Packing Company LLC.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "National Beef Packing Company LLC."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "National Beef Packing Company LLC." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "National Beef Packing Company LLC."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
National Beef Packing Company, LLC (National Beef) is a beef processing company. The company primarily offers beef cuts and frozen ground beef patties. Its product portfolio includes boxed beef, ground beef, hides, tallow, and other beef and beef by-products. The company also sells value-added beef products and processed wet blue leather. National Beef markets its products under the brands of the Black Canyon, Certified Premium Beef, Naturewell, NatureSource, Vintage Natural Beef, and Imperial Valley premium beef, among others. The company's products are usually sold to retailers, food service providers, distributors, food processors, and the US military. National Beef operates through its facilities in Kansas, Illinois, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Missouri. The company operates as a subsidiary of Leucadia National Corporation. National Beef is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, the US.