Canadean's "Nestle S.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nestle S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nestle S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nestle S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nestle SA (Nestle) is a global nutrition, health and wellness company. The company's key product portfolio includes baby foods, bottled water, cereals, chocolate and confectionary, coffee, culinary products, chilled and frozen food, dairy products, drinks, nutritional products, ice-cream, pet-care products, sports nutrition products, and weight management and pharmaceutical products. It markets its products under various brands including Nescafe, Kit Kat, S. Pellegrino, Perrier, Nido, La Laitiere, Carnation, Milo, Nestea, Nesquik and among others. The company conducts business operations across Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. Nestle is headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland.