Canadean's "New Castle Hotels and Resorts: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "New Castle Hotels and Resorts"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "New Castle Hotels and Resorts" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "New Castle Hotels and Resorts"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
New Castle Hotels and Resorts (New Castle) is an independent owner, operator, third-party manager and turnaround specialist. It owns, operates and manages hotels and resorts in Canada and the US. Its portfolio of full-service and select-service hotels includes leading hotel brands such as Marriott, Hilton, Westin and Sheraton. The company also manages independent hotels. In addition, it undertakes various marketing and management strategies with financial initiatives to improve the company's performance. Its portfolio of managed hotels comprises 30 resorts and hotels, with an inventory of more than 5,000 rooms. New Castle's portfolio comprises four-star hotels, and resorts with amenities such as golf course, marina, spa and condominium. New Castle is headquartered in Shelton, Connecticut, the US.