Canadean's "NORDSEE Holding GmbH: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NORDSEE Holding GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "NORDSEE Holding GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "NORDSEE Holding GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NORDSEE Holding GmbH (Nordsee) is a fast food restaurant chain in Germany. The company was established in 1896 as Deutsche Dampffischerei- Gesellschaft Nordsee in Bremerhaven, Northern Germany. It offers a wide range of food items including fish dishes, salads, snacks, sushi, meals, delicatessen products, desserts and beverages. Its stores are usually located in densely populated areas such as shopping malls, city centers, motorways, train stations and airports. The eateries are open for business during 365 days a year and offer both dine-in and carry-out services. Moreover, the company's restaurants serve over 19 million customers. It operates 392 stores spread across Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, UAE, Turkey, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Egypt, Belgium, and Italy. Nordsee is headquartered in Bremerhaven, Germany.
Table Of Contents
1 NORDSEE Holding GmbH
2 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Key Employees
3 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Key Employees Biographies
4 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Major Products and Services
5 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - History
6 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Head Office
7 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Business Analysis
7.1 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Company Overview
7.2 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Business Description
8 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - SWOT Analysis
8.1 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Strong Focus on Franchisee Business
8.2.2 Strength - Brand Awareness and Quality
8.3 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Dependence on European Region
8.4 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Increase in Global Food Consumption
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growth in Seafood Consumption
8.4.3 Opportunities - Focus Towards Marketing Strategies
8.5 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
8.5.2 Threats - Intense Competition
8.5.3 Threats - Contamination of Products
9.2 NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Ratio Definitions
List Of Tables
Table 1: NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Key Employees
Table 2: NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: NORDSEE Holding GmbH - Major Products and Services
Table 4: NORDSEE Holding GmbH - History
List Of Figures