Canadean's "NutriDar - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NutriDar"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "NutriDar" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "NutriDar"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
NutriDar is a manufacturer and distributor of nutritional and baby food products. The company's products include baby products, wheat products, fruit products, infant milk formulas, infant and baby milk formulae, infant soothing teas, infant cereals, kids' multivitamin and omega-3 gummies. It also provides quick cooking oat flakes, skimmed milk powder, infant milk, soothing teas and teething rusks, milk supplements, and Mama for pregnant and lactating mothers. NutriDar retails its product under the brands of Prima, Bebelait and Sahha. The company distributes its product in Algeria, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Ethiopia, Lebanon, Jordan, Oman, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Russia, South Africa, Somalia, Sudan, Switzerland and others. NutriDar is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.