Canadean's "Oceania Cruises, Inc.: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oceania Cruises, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Oceania Cruises, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Oceania Cruises, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Oceania Cruises Inc. (Oceania Cruises) operates as an upper premium cruise line company. The company offers transoceanic voyages and grand voyages. It operates with five cruises: Insignia, Nautica, Regatta, Marina and Riviera. The company's ships offer various facilities to travelers that include accommodation, health and wellness, restaurant and cafe, dining rooms, entertainment, and lifestyle enrichment facilities. Oceania Cruises also provides excursion information in various regions. Furthermore, the company provides customized air travel arrangements to assist guests in their travel plans. The company offers cruise packages to 330 ports in Australia, Asia, Europe, New Zealand, South America, and the Caribbean. Oceania Cruises operates as a subsidiary of Prestige Cruise Holdings Inc (PCH). Oceania Cruises is headquartered in Miami, Florida, the US.