Canadean's "Olympic Group Corporation - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Olympic Group Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Olympic Group Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Olympic Group Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Olympic Group Corporation (Olympic) is an operator of retail stores. The company operates hypermarkets, hyper stores, supermarkets and home centers. It retails varieties of food items, daily sundries, sporting goods, hobby goods and leisure products. The company also provides wines, vegetables, daily-use items, non-food goods, prepared foods, pet supplies, shoes, cycle, clothing, and others. It operates 66 Olympic stores and 34 specialty stores located in Gunma, Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba and Kanagawa, Japan. Olympic is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.