This dashboard illustrates the extent to which consumers purchase groceries online. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which included responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as country, age group, income groups and several lifestyle choices.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- Do Baby Boomers shop online more frequently than Generation X and Y?
- Are price-conscious shoppers more likely to buy grocery products online to save money?
- Are emerging economies such as China shopping online more frequently than developed markets?
- Which consumer groups shop online for grocery products the least?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel