OSK Holdings Berhad (OSK) is a financial services provider. The company operates through Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Venture Capital, and Retail Services sectors. It offers financial, advisory and investment services. The company’s Investment Banking sector provides Debt Capital, Treasury, Equity, Margin Financing, Investment, Corporate Lending, Fund Management, Deposits, Private Banking, and Islamic Banking services. Its wealth management sector provides Unit Trust, Estate Planning, Private Trustee Services, Asset Management, Priority Financial Services, and Derivatives and Structured Products. It covers the equities market with over 450 remisiers, and 300 company dealers; and serves its clients through a network of convenient offices throughout Malaysia. The company’s regional offices located in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Phnom Penh, Jakarta, and Thailand. OSK is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of OSK Holdings Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of OSK Holdings Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
OSK Holdings Berhad - Key Information
OSK Holdings Berhad - Overview
OSK Holdings Berhad - Key Employees
OSK Holdings Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
OSK Holdings Berhad - Key Operational Heads
OSK Holdings Berhad - Major Products and Services
OSK Holdings Berhad - History
OSK Holdings Berhad - Company Statement
OSK Holdings Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
OSK Holdings Berhad - Business Description
OSK Holdings Berhad - Corporate Strategy
OSK Holdings Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
OSK Holdings Berhad - Strengths
OSK Holdings Berhad - Weaknesses
OSK Holdings Berhad - Opportunities
OSK Holdings Berhad - Threats
OSK Holdings Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
OSK Holdings Berhad - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
OSK Holdings Berhad, Key Information
OSK Holdings Berhad, Key Ratios
OSK Holdings Berhad, Share Data
OSK Holdings Berhad, Major Products and Services
OSK Holdings Berhad, History
OSK Holdings Berhad, Key Employees
OSK Holdings Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
OSK Holdings Berhad, Key Operational Heads
OSK Holdings Berhad, Other Locations
OSK Holdings Berhad, Subsidiaries
OSK Holdings Berhad, Key Competitors
OSK Holdings Berhad, SWOT Analysis
OSK Holdings Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
OSK Holdings Berhad, Annual Ratios
OSK Holdings Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
OSK Holdings Berhad, Performance Chart
OSK Holdings Berhad, Ratio Charts