For the first time, Canadean Consumer has compiled a report of its favorite innovations. Products have been selected and analyzed by Business Development Consultants, Client Services Executives, Managers, Researchers, and Analysts - all with a wide range of individual specialisms. This unique approach gives an insight into the sheer variety of innovation that is currently reaching the market.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of product launches from across the globe to inspire game-changing innovation.
- Access a concise over view of best-in-class innovations from the past year, across the FMCG space.
- Understand how to capitalize on different kinds of innovation, be it through formulation, packaging, or entering new markets.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the most stand-out innovations of 2014, both in my sector, and from the wider FMCG space?
- What is next for my category and how can I stay ahead of the competition?
- How can innovations in other markets and sectors influence my decisions in the coming years?
A segmented approach to innovation type allows access to perhaps unconsidered product categories.
The products reviewed here show what it takes to stand out from other launches in a year of innovation, and how companies can learn from other "game-changers."
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures