Pan European Terminals PLC (Pan European) is a hydrocarbon transhipment terminal developer. The company develops and owns hydrocarbon transhipment terminals. It owns or leases terminals or tank capacity in Aabenraa; Denmark, Kaliningrad City; Russia; and Baltysk; Russia. It also leases and operates tanks in Rotterdam; Holland. Pan European is broadening its infrastructure model across Europe to improve flexibility and transhipment options for its increasing client base. The company has about 385,000 cubic meters of tank capacity under management. It has subsidiaries and joint ventures in the UK, Russia, the Netherlands, Denmark, the British Virgin Islands, Panama, and Cyprus. Pan European is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Pan European Terminals PLC Key Recent Developments
Sep 15, 2014: NGL Energy Partners and Rimrock Midstream Announce Grand Mesa Pipeline Project
Jun 30, 2014: Pan European: Final Results For the Year Ended 31 December 2013
May 25, 2014: ExxonMobil Ships First Cargo from PNG LNG Project -- Sun, 25 May 2014 17:00:00 GMT
Sep 03, 2012: Baltic Oil Terminals Announces Name Change To Pan European Terminals
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pan European Terminals PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Pan European Terminals PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Pan European Terminals PLC - Key Information
Pan European Terminals PLC - Overview
Pan European Terminals PLC - Key Employees
Pan European Terminals PLC - Key Employee Biographies
Pan European Terminals PLC - Key Operational Heads
Pan European Terminals PLC - Major Products and Services
Pan European Terminals PLC - History
Pan European Terminals PLC - Company Statement
Pan European Terminals PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Pan European Terminals PLC - Business Description
Pan European Terminals PLC - Corporate Strategy
Pan European Terminals PLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pan European Terminals PLC - Strengths
Pan European Terminals PLC - Weaknesses
Pan European Terminals PLC - Opportunities
Pan European Terminals PLC - Threats
Pan European Terminals PLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Pan European Terminals PLC - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Pan European Terminals PLC, Key Information
Pan European Terminals PLC, Key Ratios
Pan European Terminals PLC, Share Data
Pan European Terminals PLC, Major Products and Services
Pan European Terminals PLC, History
Pan European Terminals PLC, Key Employees
Pan European Terminals PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Pan European Terminals PLC, Key Operational Heads
Pan European Terminals PLC, Other Locations
Pan European Terminals PLC, Subsidiaries
Pan European Terminals PLC, Key Competitors
Pan European Terminals PLC, SWOT Analysis
Pan European Terminals PLC, Ratios based on current share price
Pan European Terminals PLC, Annual Ratios
Pan European Terminals PLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Pan European Terminals PLC, Performance Chart
Pan European Terminals PLC, Ratio Charts