Canadeans Panasonic Home Appliances India Company Limited - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Panasonic Home Appliances India Company Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Panasonic Home Appliances India Company Limited along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Panasonic Home Appliances India Company Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Panasonic Appliances India Company Limited (PAI) is a manufacturer and supplier of kitchen appliances. The company offers products such as rice cooker, mixer grinder, wet grinder, meat mincer, coffee maker, kettle, egg beater and automatic cookers. It also provides pan, steaming basket, cooking pan, idli plates, hand blender, sandwich maker, bowl mixer, toaster, juicer and food processor, among others. PAI markets its products under the brands of Panasonic. The company exports its products to Singapore, Riyadh, Dubai, Panama, Oman, Peru, Maldives, Egypt, Sri Lanka and Nigeria. It operates as a subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation. PAI is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.