Canadean's "Performance Food Group: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Performance Food Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Performance Food Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Performance Food Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Performance Food Group (PFG) is a foodservice distribution company, based in the US. The company's product portfolio comprises candy, snacks, beverages, seafood, dairy products, baked food, USDA meats, condiments and cleaning supplies. PFG distributes its products to independent and national chain restaurants, pizzerias, quick-service eateries, schools, theaters, healthcare facilities, hotels and other institutions. The company offers its products and services through its distribution centers including broad-line distribution centers, Vistar Specialty distribution centers and cash and carry outlets in the US. It also operates a distribution warehouses in Tennessee, seafood facility in Miami and cheese processing plant in Minnesota, the US. The company operates as a subsidiary of The Blackstone Group and Wellspring Capital Management. PFG is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.