Placer Gold Corp.(Placer Gold), formerly Arctic Oil & Gas Corp., is gold and oil exploration venture company. The company is engaged in the identification, acquisition, exploration and development of mining prospects, which are considered to have gold mineralization. The company is engaged in recovering the oil and gas from the deep waters of the Arctic. The Company has options to acquire granted State Waters leases in Nome, Alaska covering approximately 2,200 acres and Denali, North Alaska, covering approximately 2,200 acres containing gold mineralization. An exclusive rights claim to the hydrocarbon resources of the Arctic Oceans Commons was claimed by the company and its partners formally with the United Nations and the five Arctic countries. Placer Gold holds 80% equity interest in Norton Sound Oceanic Placer Gold Project, located 3-12 miles west of the city and port of Nome, Alaska. Shell Alaska Mining Trust, holds the remaining interest. The company is also engaged in generation of electricity from renewable sources such as wind. The company's Wind energy projects include Wind turbine designs, Multi gigawatt wind farm, Green Aluminum Smelter joint project.The company is headquartered at Beverly Hills, California.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Placer Gold Corp. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Placer Gold Corp. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Placer Gold Corp. - Key Information
Placer Gold Corp. - Overview
Placer Gold Corp. - Key Employees
Placer Gold Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Placer Gold Corp. - Key Operational Heads
Placer Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
Placer Gold Corp. - History
Placer Gold Corp. - Company Statement
Placer Gold Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Placer Gold Corp. - Business Description
Placer Gold Corp. - Corporate Strategy
Placer Gold Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Placer Gold Corp. - Strengths
Placer Gold Corp. - Weaknesses
Placer Gold Corp. - Opportunities
Placer Gold Corp. - Threats
Placer Gold Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Placer Gold Corp., Key Information
Placer Gold Corp., Major Products and Services
Placer Gold Corp., History
Placer Gold Corp., Key Employees
Placer Gold Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Placer Gold Corp., Key Operational Heads
Placer Gold Corp., Other Locations
Placer Gold Corp., Subsidiaries
Placer Gold Corp., Key Competitors
Placer Gold Corp., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures