PPL Montana LLC (PPL Montana) is a power generation company. The company generates electricity at its coal-fired and hydroelectric power plants around the state. It operates generating facilities with a capacity of more than 2,800 megawatts, owning more than 1,200 megawatts of the power. The company generates power at two coal-fired generating plants, such as the J.E. Corette facility and the Colstrip facility for nearly 2,250 megawatts of capacity. It also owns and operates various hydroelectric stations in Missouri, Flathead, Clark Fork, and Madison rivers and Rosebud Creek. The company operates as a subsidiary of PPL Corporation. PPL Montana is headquartered in Billings, Montana, the US.
PPL Montana LLC Key Recent Developments
Sep 30, 2014: PPL Montana Agreement to Sell Hydroelectric Facilities to NorthWestern Energy Wins Final Montana Public Service Commission Approval
Sep 19, 2012: PPL Montana Announces Plan To Place J.E. Corette Power Plant In Reserve Status
Mar 15, 2012: Two New Power Line Projects To Improve Service In Pocono Region: PPL Electric
Feb 29, 2012: PPL Appoints David G. DeCampli As President Of Competitive-market Supply Segment
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PPL Montana LLC provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of PPL Montana LLC and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
PPL Montana LLC - Key Information
PPL Montana LLC - Overview
PPL Montana LLC - Key Employees
PPL Montana LLC - Key Employee Biographies
PPL Montana LLC - Key Operational Heads
PPL Montana LLC - Major Products and Services
PPL Montana LLC - History
PPL Montana LLC - Company Statement
PPL Montana LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PPL Montana LLC - Business Description
PPL Montana LLC - Corporate Strategy
PPL Montana LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PPL Montana LLC - Strengths
PPL Montana LLC - Weaknesses
PPL Montana LLC - Opportunities
PPL Montana LLC - Threats
PPL Montana LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
PPL Montana LLC, Key Information
PPL Montana LLC, Major Products and Services
PPL Montana LLC, History
PPL Montana LLC, Key Employees
PPL Montana LLC, Key Employee Biographies
PPL Montana LLC, Key Operational Heads
PPL Montana LLC, Other Locations
PPL Montana LLC, Subsidiaries
PPL Montana LLC, Key Competitors
PPL Montana LLC, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures