Canadean's "Prime Restaurants Inc.: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prime Restaurants Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Prime Restaurants Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Prime Restaurants Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Prime Restaurants Inc. (Prime) is a casual dining restaurant and pub chain based in Canada. The company was founded in 1979 and opened first restaurant in the early 1980's, under Casey's brand in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. Prime franchises, owns and operates a portfolio of casual dining restaurants and pubs in Canada and the US. It conducts business operations under various brands including East Side Mario's, Casey's, Fionn MacCool's, Paddy Flaherty's, Tir nan og, D'Arcy McGee's, Bier Markt and Pat and Mario's. The restaurants and pubs serve a range of foods and a comprehensive list of beers, wines and cocktails alongside other beverages. The company operates about 150 restaurants in Canada and the US. Prime is headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada.
Table Of Contents
1 Prime Restaurants Inc.
2 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Key Employees
3 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
4 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Major Products and Services
5 Prime Restaurants Inc. - History
6 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Head Office
6.2 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Business Analysis
7.1 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Company Overview
7.2 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Business Description
8 Prime Restaurants Inc. - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Prime Restaurants Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Strong Franchise Network
8.2.2 Strength - Multiple Brand Portfolios
8.3 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Geographic Presence
8.4 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Growing Foodservice Market
8.4.2 Opportunities - Increasing Demand for Restaurant Gift Cards
8.4.3 Opportunities - Increasing Trends of Eating Out
8.5 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
8.5.2 Threats - Increase in Minimum Wages in Canada
8.5.3 Threats - Intense Competition
9 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Recent Developments
10.2 Prime Restaurants Inc. - Ratio Definitions
List Of Tables
Table 1: Prime Restaurants Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Prime Restaurants Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Prime Restaurants Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Prime Restaurants Inc. - History
Table 5: Prime Restaurants Inc. - Subsidiaries
List Of Figures