Canadean's "Procter & Gamble Hygiene & Health Care Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Procter & Gamble Hygiene & Health Care Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Procter & Gamble Hygiene & Health Care Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Procter & Gamble Hygiene & Health Care Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Limited (P&G) is a manufacturer and marketer of health care and feminine hygiene products. The company's products include personal products, ointments and creams, liquids, cough drops, tablets, and toiletries. It markets feminine care products under the Whisper brand and health care products under the Vicks brand. The company also offers personal care, household care and baby care products under the brands of Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Pantene, Tide, Ambi Pur, Ariel, Pampers, and Wella. P&G also offers batteries under Duracell brand. These products are sold through retail operations including mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, and department stores. The company has its manufacturing facilities in Goa and Himachal Pradesh, India. P&G is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.