Canadean's "Promens hf: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Promens hf"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Promens hf" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Promens hf"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Promens hf (Promens) is a plastics manufacturer based in Iceland. The company principally offers a wide range of plastic packaging products such as containers, bins and boxes, tanks, bottles, pallets, connectors, covers, jars, pots, canisters, systems, vials, politainers, jerry cans, frost boxes, and components. It utilizes various production techniques such as blow molding, thermoforming and injection molding and rotational molding to manufacture its products. These products cater to various markets including agriculture, aquaculture, automotive, chemical, electrical, environment, fishing, food and beverage, healthcare, household, logistics, marine, personal care, pharmaceutical, and recreation, industries. The company operates 41 manufacturing facilities across the Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. Promens is headquartered in Kopavogur, Iceland.
Table Of Contents
1 Promens hf
2 Promens hf - Key Employees
3 Promens hf - Key Employees Biographies
4 Promens hf - Major Products and Services
5 Promens hf - History
6 Promens hf - Company Statement
7 Promens hf - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Promens hf - Head Office
7.2 Promens hf - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8 Promens hf - Business Analysis
8.1 Promens hf - Company Overview
8.2 Promens hf - Business Description
9 Promens hf - SWOT Analysis
9.1 Promens hf - SWOT Analysis - Overview
9.2 Promens hf - Strengths
9.2.1 Strength - Strong Customer Base
9.2.2 Strength - Global Presence
9.3 Promens hf - Weaknesses
9.3.1 Weaknesses - Format Concentration
9.4 Promens hf - Opportunities
9.4.1 Opportunities - Growth Prospects in Asia
9.4.2 Opportunities - New Product Launches
9.4.3 Opportunities - Strategic Initiatives
9.5 Promens hf - Threats
9.5.1 Threats - Regulatory Environment
9.5.2 Threats - Expansion by Competitors
9.5.3 Threats - Rising Intolerance towards Plastic
10 Promens hf - Recent Developments
List Of Tables
Table 1: Promens hf - Key Employees
Table 2: Promens hf - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Promens hf - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Promens hf - History
Table 5: Promens hf - Subsidiaries
List Of Figures