Canadean's "PT. Kertas Basuki Rachmat Indonesia Tbk - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT. Kertas Basuki Rachmat Indonesia Tbk"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "PT. Kertas Basuki Rachmat Indonesia Tbk" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "PT. Kertas Basuki Rachmat Indonesia Tbk"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
PT. Kertas Basuki Rachmat Indonesia Tbk (KBRI) is a paper and packaging products manufacturer and distributor. The company's products include paper products, packaging products, wrapping paper, corrugated medium paper, carton products, corrugated carton board, printing papers and writing papers. It also provides recycled fibre corrugated medium paper, liner boards, medium boards, uncoated wood paper, CD paper, photo copy paper, HVS paper, newsprint sheets and liner, among others. KBRI's products are used for textbooks, comics, picture books, novels, printing books and worksheets. The company has operations in Jakarta and Banyuwangi, Indonesia. KBRI is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.