The Quarter Beverage Tracker: Brazil report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Brazil beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry
This report offers comprehensive details analysed for the beverage market for Brazil, offering data information and market forecasts. The report identifies the key drivers for any changes noticed by professional consultants. In particular this reports provides in-depth analysis for the following:
• Volumes for Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013, Provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
• All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
• More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors.
• Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
• Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding
• Extremely good performance in the soft drink, dairy drink, hot beverage and alcohol industry, with only carbonates not seeing significant positive growth for Q1-14
• The warmer than average summer for Brazil for this country helped the industry as the thirst of the population increased
• Huge double digits growths year on year have been reported in many categories including packaged water and energy drinks
• Health concerns leave carbonates with small decline this quarter, as people are choosing products with less sugar
• Even better forecast than before, for the next quarter in alcoholic beverages as Brazil host the FIFA world cup
Reasons To Buy
• Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Brazil beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data.
• Canadean’s Brazil Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in Brazil.
• In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
• This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
At A Glance
Impact Of The Economic Situation
Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
Other Alcoholic Drinks
Cultured Dairy Drinks
Other Liquid Dairy
List Of Tables
Table 1: Brazil at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
List Of Figures