Ramboll Oil & Gas (Ramboll) is an oil and gas service provider. The company explores and develops oil and gas fields. Its services include 3D scanning and survey, authority management, cost estimation, electrical, instrumentation, financial studies and planning, geophysical and geotechnical, HSE management, maintenance, mechanical, pipeline design, piping and layout, project management, risk and technical safety and weight estimating ,among others. Ramboll’s projects include Polarled, Chicago Lakeside, New National Museum of Art, Gateway to St. Petersburg, Development of a strategic master plan for the Emirate of Fujairah, and Cape Wind offshore wind project. The company serves in the areas of buildings, transport, environment, energy, oil and gas, and management consulting. It operates as a business unit of Ramboll Group. Ramboll is headquartered in Esbjerg, Denmark.
Ramboll Oil & Gas Key Recent Developments
Jun 19, 2014: Ramboll and Semco Maritime sign important 5-year framework agreement with Hess Denmark
Jun 19, 2014: Semco Maritime: Frame Agreement With Hess Denmark
Jun 16, 2014: Ramboll Will Design Jacket Jor Maersk Oil's Culzean Field
Dec 18, 2012: Danish Technology Project To Optimize Oil Production Offshore Denmark
Aug 21, 2012: Ramboll Oil & Gas Launches New Center For Offshore Structural Expertise
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ramboll Oil & Gas provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Ramboll Oil & Gas and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Key Information
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Overview
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Key Employees
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Key Employee Biographies
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Key Operational Heads
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Major Products and Services
Ramboll Oil & Gas - History
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Company Statement
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Business Description
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Corporate Strategy
Ramboll Oil & Gas - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Strengths
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Weaknesses
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Opportunities
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Threats
Ramboll Oil & Gas - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Ramboll Oil & Gas, Key Information
Ramboll Oil & Gas, Major Products and Services
Ramboll Oil & Gas, History
Ramboll Oil & Gas, Key Employees
Ramboll Oil & Gas, Key Employee Biographies
Ramboll Oil & Gas, Key Operational Heads
Ramboll Oil & Gas, Other Locations
Ramboll Oil & Gas, Subsidiaries
Ramboll Oil & Gas, Key Competitors
Ramboll Oil & Gas, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures