Canadean's "Reitangruppen AS: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Reitangruppen AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Reitangruppen AS" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Reitangruppen AS"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Reitangruppen AS (Reitangruppen) operates in the fields of retail, real estate and investment activities. The company principally operates supermarket and franchise stores and gas stations. The company, under its supermarket chain, offers food products, gift items, gift cards, mobile accessories, beers and liquors, consumer electronics items, household appliances, computers and laptops, computer peripherals and related accessories. It also offers retail and real estate services to its customers. Reitangruppen provides these products and services under various brands including REMA 1000, Narvesen, 7-Eleven, YX stations, Uno-X, Pressbyran, R-kiosk and Rema Bensin. The company also operates a property development business through which it purchases and develops retail properties alongside managing investment activities. It has a presense in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Eastland Denmark and Latvia. Reitangruppen is headquartered in Trondheim, Norway.