Renishaw Plc (Renishaw) is a medical device company that designs, manufactures and sells measurement, motion control, spectroscopy and precision machining products. The company offers products such as industrial metrology, position encoders, Raman spectroscopy, dental and neurology products. It provides industrial metrology products such as CMM probe systems, machine tool probe systems, styli for touch probes, gauging and fixtures. Its services comprise additive manufacturing, spatial laser measurement and support. The company offers products for machine tool automation, co-ordinate measurement, additive manufacturing, gauging, and among others. It has presence in the US, China, Colombia, Finland, and among others. Renishaw is headquartered in Wotton-Under-Edge, the UK.
Renishaw Plc Key Recent Developments
May 18,2017: Renishaw presents implant technology for oral and maxillofacial surgeons
Feb 23,2017: Renishaw exhibiting at BioWales 2017
Nov 18,2016: Renishaw appoints a new distributor in the Nordic region
Nov 01,2016: Introducing Renishaw's new RA802 Pharmaceutical Analyser
Jan 28,2016: Renishaw Announces Interim report 2016 - for the six months ended 31st December 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Renishaw Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Renishaw Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Renishaw Plc - Key Information
Renishaw Plc - Overview
Renishaw Plc - Key Employees
Renishaw Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Renishaw Plc - Key Operational Heads
Renishaw Plc - Major Products and Services
Renishaw Plc - History
Renishaw Plc - Company Statement
Renishaw Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Renishaw Plc - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Renishaw Plc - Business Description
Renishaw Plc - Corporate Strategy
Renishaw Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Renishaw Plc - Strengths
Renishaw Plc - Weaknesses
Renishaw Plc - Opportunities
Renishaw Plc - Threats
Renishaw Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Renishaw Plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Renishaw Plc, Key Information
Renishaw Plc, Key Ratios
Renishaw Plc, Share Data
Renishaw Plc, Major Products and Services
Renishaw Plc, History
Renishaw Plc, Key Employees
Renishaw Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Renishaw Plc, Key Operational Heads
Renishaw Plc, Other Locations
Renishaw Plc, Subsidiaries
Renishaw Plc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Renishaw Plc, Key Competitors
Renishaw Plc, SWOT Analysis
Renishaw Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Renishaw Plc, Annual Ratios
Renishaw Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Renishaw Plc, Performance Chart
Renishaw Plc, Ratio Charts