Rose Petroleum plc (Rose Petroleum), formerly VANE Minerals plc is an oil and gas company that explores and produce natural resources in the US. The company explores for oil and gas, gold, silver, copper and uranium. It has interest in one shut-in well located in the Uinta and Paradox Basins of eastern Utah, the US. Rose Petroleum also holds oil and gas licences in the states of Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria in southern Germany. The company produces gold and silver assets such as floatation mill and a cyanide leach plant in Mexico. It explores and develops coppers and uranium properties in Arizona and Utah in the southwestern US. The company operates through joint venture with other oil and gas exploration companies across the UK. Rose Petroleum is headquartered in London, the UK.
Rose Petroleum plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 24,2017: Rose Petroleum announces approval for Paradox Basin seismic survey
Jul 04,2017: Rose Petroleum Provides Update On Paradox Basin Permitting Process
Jun 06,2017: Rose Petroleum Announces Final Results For Year Ending 31 December 2016
May 03,2017: Rose Petroleum Provides Mexican IVA Recovery Update
May 02,2017: Rose Petroleum Provides Update On Paradox Basin Permitting ProcessTechnical Team Assembled
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Rose Petroleum plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Rose Petroleum plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Rose Petroleum plc - Key Information
Rose Petroleum plc - Overview
Rose Petroleum plc - Key Employees
Rose Petroleum plc - Key Employee Biographies
Rose Petroleum plc - Key Operational Heads
Rose Petroleum plc - Major Products and Services
Rose Petroleum plc - History
Rose Petroleum plc - Company Statement
Rose Petroleum plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Rose Petroleum plc - Business Description
Rose Petroleum plc - Corporate Strategy
Rose Petroleum plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Rose Petroleum plc - Strengths
Rose Petroleum plc - Weaknesses
Rose Petroleum plc - Opportunities
Rose Petroleum plc - Threats
Rose Petroleum plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Rose Petroleum plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Rose Petroleum plc, Key Information
Rose Petroleum plc, Key Ratios
Rose Petroleum plc, Share Data
Rose Petroleum plc, Major Products and Services
Rose Petroleum plc, History
Rose Petroleum plc, Key Employees
Rose Petroleum plc, Key Employee Biographies
Rose Petroleum plc, Key Operational Heads
Rose Petroleum plc, Other Locations
Rose Petroleum plc, Subsidiaries
Rose Petroleum plc, Key Competitors
Rose Petroleum plc, SWOT Analysis
Rose Petroleum plc, Ratios based on current share price
Rose Petroleum plc, Annual Ratios
Rose Petroleum plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Rose Petroleum plc, Performance Chart
Rose Petroleum plc, Ratio Charts