SA Power Networks (SA Power) is an electric distribution company. The company’s activities include building, extending, maintaining and upgrading the South Australian electricity distribution network. It provides emergency response in the event of blackouts, and repairing street lighting. SA Power also delivers electricity from the high voltage network through poles and wires to residential property and business houses. The company offers services such as project management, power distribution, line design and engineering, substation design and engineering, infrastructure maintenance and operation services, construction and commissioning, material sales and supply chain management, distribution systems, SCADA programming, and telecommunications and technical services. SA Power is headquartered in Keswick, South Australia, Australia.
SA Power Networks Key Recent Developments
Dec 05, 2012: SA Power Networks To Build New Power Substation In Glynde, Australia
Oct 29, 2012: Telvent Selected By SA Power Networks For Smart Grid Solutions
Jul 19, 2012: ETSA Utilities To Build New Electricity Distribution Substation In Mount Gambier, South Australia
Jul 17, 2012: ETSA Utilities To Change Name To SA Power Networks
May 31, 2012: ETSA Utilities Invests $5m In New Electricity Distribution Substation In Mount Gambier, South Australia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SA Power Networks provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of SA Power Networks and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
SA Power Networks - Key Information
SA Power Networks - Overview
SA Power Networks - Key Employees
SA Power Networks - Key Employee Biographies
SA Power Networks - Key Operational Heads
SA Power Networks - Major Products and Services
SA Power Networks - History
SA Power Networks - Company Statement
SA Power Networks - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SA Power Networks - Business Description
SA Power Networks - Corporate Strategy
SA Power Networks - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SA Power Networks - Strengths
SA Power Networks - Weaknesses
SA Power Networks - Opportunities
SA Power Networks - Threats
SA Power Networks - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
SA Power Networks, Key Information
SA Power Networks, Major Products and Services
SA Power Networks, History
SA Power Networks, Key Employees
SA Power Networks, Key Employee Biographies
SA Power Networks, Key Operational Heads
SA Power Networks, Other Locations
SA Power Networks, Subsidiaries
SA Power Networks, Key Competitors
SA Power Networks, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures